- Wireless flash function
- Control settings directly from the camera LCD
- Guide number 28 (ISO 200)
- Compact weight of only 97g
- Option of TTL Auto, Manual and RC modes
- Fits two AAA batteries (recommended: alkaline or NiMH)
Lightweight yet powerful, this compact flash unit enables versatile and creative lighting options - even in tricky, low-light conditions. There are no annoying cables either, thanks to its remote control (RC) wireless functionality. The design also features a bounce head for indirect flash set-ups and regulated lighting close to distance objects. The FL-300R flash has a guide number of 28 at ISO 200 and can be controlled directly from the camera LCD. As well as being easily portable in any camera bag, its sleek exterior and stylish silver finish also matches perfectly with the classic look of the PEN models. Nevertheless the FL-300R features an integrated wide panel to cover the field up to a Micro Four Thirds lens with a focal length of 9mm.