Get ready to race with the Race Vision™ 220 FPV Pro! Nikko Air has teamed up with DRL (Drone Racing League) to deliver the ultimate drone racing experience leveraging elite drone racing technology, developed by drone racers, designed for future pilots.
You can’t fly true FPV using a cell phone or on Wi-Fi without disruptions. Race Vision 220 uses 5.8 GHz analog frequency allowing the pilot to see real-time video transmission without delay or interruptions. It includes a full color LCD screen and FPV goggles that provide and immersive flight experience from the cockpit of the drone.
Designed for pilots of all skill levels with 3 variable flight modes, multiple speed settings, and 16 one touch stunts, this racing drone is sure to take you from beginner to pro in no time.
Take training to the next level with the DRL Racing Simulator designed to transform rookies into pilots. This digital gaming platform provides new pilots the ability to learn how to fly a racing drone, compete in actual DRL courses, and master their skills before taking to flight in real life.
- 5.8 GHz analog transmissiondelivers real-time video display without image delay
- Includes LCD screen and FPV googles allowing you to see exactly what your drone sees as it happens
- 130 adjustable wide angle camera for a better view when flying and racing
- Fly FPV with or without the goggles.You can attach the LCD screen to the controller or attach to the goggles for an immersive FPV flight experience
- Practice your piloting skills with the DRL Simulator. This digital gaming platform allows new pilots to learn how to fly, compete in actual DRL courses, and race friends
- The DRL simulatoris compatible with Windows and Mac computers using the same controller used to fly the drone
- With 3 variable flight modes and 3 speeds this is the perfect Race Drone for all skill levels- beginners to advanced
- Highly durable composite frame designed to flex, bend and crash with confidence
- 16 one-touch stunts allow anyone to fly like a pro
- High performance speeds of 25+ miles per hour!
- Propeller guards are great for beginners and can be removed for advanced pilots
- View and record video from the done POV. Includes an SD card to store your videos and share with friends
- Beta Flight advanced software allows for precise tuning and customized controls
- Hard case quick swap battery design removes the exposed wires for a more durable battery design
- Interchangeable controls pinch and joystick
- Does not require FAA registration