Thoroughly constructed mid range amplifier, which incorporates core elements of the Denon HiFi sound tool box. Amongst others a high-speed, high-capacity power supply.
- Further improved sound quality.
- Newly developed system remote control.
- ECO friendly with low power consumption in stand by, and auto power-off.
- New high quality speaker terminals.
High quality sound:
- High Current (HC) Single-Push-Pull Circuit for musical detail and power.
- Wide dynamic range playback, supporting a high-grade audio sources.
- Main transformer with separate power supplies for audio and control circuit.
- Micro-processor stop mode, for higher sound quality.
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction.
- European sound-tuned.
- Newly-designed system remote control.
- Phono Equalizer Amp (MM), for connecting an analogue record player.
- PRE OUT jack, for system expansion.
- Headphone jack.
- Less than 0.3 W in standby.
- Aluminium front panel, befitting of the elegance of a high-end audio product.
- Design matches the new DCD-720AE CD player.