I will first list the things I love about the product then I will write drawbacks and quality issues.
1. It is really great to make bread and anything you would like to do in the mixing bowl.
2. Scale function is also very good but limited to 5 gr increments. There are several settings you can possibly and easily adjust with scale. This is really nice because you don't have to mess cups while cooking!
3. Size of the machine and the way it stands on my bench is also good.
4. 1500 motor is really powerful: 2 horse power!
5. Shape of the mixing bowl also very nice, a small or large size ingredients are easily mixed.
Downsides of the product:
1. Scale sometimes gives error and you really have unplug the machine. On/off button doesn't help. Scale could be on the machine without extra extension.
2. If mixing bowl is not in place you cannot use other attachments. (tasty moments attachment)
3. There are plastic components which do not stand with stress. As a result, plastic gears of the tasty moments attachment and my machine are broken. Bosch promises to crash ice, hard species and Parmesan cheese. It was an absolute failure to see the machine down and not able to powder Parmesan cheese.
4. Made to use/60 years of experience is just a bla bla after having seen plastic machine gears are down with Parmesan cheese and it was the promise of the product.
5. I wish there were colour options and surface smoothness.
I really love the functions with mixing bowl. It works well and delivers the promise. I bough pasta and tasty moments attachments. Pasta attachment works fine but tasty moments got broken and broke the red plastic machine gears. Price X Quality ratio, I would say negative.
Geschreven voor: Bosch MUM9AX5S00
Oorspronkelijk gepost op bosch-home.com