The W200 is a subwoofer with a potent 220W DSP controlled Class D amplifier. It powers a side-firing 10” long throw C-CAM bass driver equipped with a huge, dual stack magnet system. Complementing the active driver is a 10” Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR). Select ‘music’, ‘movie’ and ‘impact’ pre-set response curves using a back-panel switch.
- C-CAM cone technology
- 10” flat ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator)
- Tuned for tight, fast bass punch
- 220watt class-D power amplifier
- DSP providing accurate filter characteristics
- Advanced limiters designed to ensure the W200 never loses control.
- 3 x pre-set bass modes (Music, Movie, Impact)
- 12V trigger input – ensures W200 switches on and off with other equipment.
- Heavy duty MDF construction
- Discreet black cloth finish.