The PENTAX K-1 Mark II: the new standard of the 35mm full-frame K series
Rich colors and subtle shades, and a beautiful bokeh and a well-defined sense of depth. When the photographer's inspiration is truly reflected in all these elements, photographs will become more than mere records - they will evolve into truly impressive works of art.
The PENTAX K-1 Mark II has been created as the flagship model that will fulfill this goal. It features a new, advanced image-processing system to deliver the beautiful image quality which all photographers demand. It produces images that are rich in color and gradation, high in resolution, and superb in bokeh rendition.
The Pixel Shift Resolution System II - the PENTAX-original super-solution technology - now accommodates handheld photography. The AF system featuring a new algorithm assures high-precision focusing even with moving subjects.
While inheriting the PENTAX K-1's development concept, the PENTAX K-1 Mark II has advanced technologies to near perfection. When your creativity is in complete harmony with the camera, your photography will truly come alive.
- 36MP Full Frame CMOS Sensor With AA Filter Free Design
- High ISO 819,200 Supported By New Accelerator Unit and PRIME IV Engine
- Five-Axis Shake Reduction Improves Performance Up To 5 Shutter Steps
- Hand-Held Pixel Shift Resolution
- Flexible Tilt Type Vari Angle LCD (3.2”)
- Fast & Accurate 33 Point SAFOX 12 AF System
- Built in WIFI, GPS and ASTROTRACER
- Durable 1/8000s High Speed Shutter