The Einhell TC-JS 80/1 jigsaw is the ideal tool for performing cutting work in the workshed, garage and the DIY enthusiast’s cellar. It has a 550 W motor for plenty of power. Whether for wood, plastic or even steel, it effortlessly tackles a wide variety of materials. The four-setting pendulum action enables exact and fast cuts to be performed. On wood the jigsaw can be used to cut to a depth of 80 millimeters. On plastic it permits a cutting depth up to 20 millimeters and on steel up to 10 millimeters with the minimum of effort. Softgrip surfaces make the Einhell TC-JS 80/1 jigsaw fit comfortably in the hand, making it pleasant to work with. The soleplate can be swiveled and allows miter cuts at angles of up to 45 degrees. The dust extractor keeps the work area clean. The saw blade can be changed quickly and effortlessly without the need for any tools whatsoever.
- Easy changing of the saw blades without any tools
- Electronic speed control for ideal speed for the work material
- 4-setting pendulum action for exact and fast cuts
- Soleplate can be swiveled to allow miter cuts up to 45°
- Dust extraction keeps the work area clean
- Large Softgrip surfaces for comfortable operation