The Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix provides the safest way of transporting your child, enabling rearward-facing travel from birth up to approx. 4 years.
The 2wayFix is part of the 2wayFamily providing the perfect anchorage for the Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl car seats. Both seats are i-Size (R129) compliant and thereby offer state-of-the-art safety performance. The 2wayFix is very easy to use, since it works with the ISOFIX click-and-go installation system, which also provides visual and audio confirmation when you have correctly installed the car seat.
- Rearward-facing travel.
- Click-and-go installation.
- Installation feedback.
Ease of use
- Very easy click-and-go installation of Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl car seats.
- Compatible with very comfortable Pebble Plus infant carrier (baby hugg inlay and impact-absorbing material) and 2wayPearl car seat (4 recline positions).
- Improved safety standards provide additional safety for head and neck.
- ISOFIX anchorages provide the safest, easiest and quickest way to install a car seat.
- Interactive light and sound feedback confirm correct fit minimising chance of wrong installation.
- Excellent test results in combination with Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl.
- Up to 4 years of ISOFIX click-and-go travelling in combination with Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl.
- Ensures that 2wayFix fits most cars with ISOFIX.
- 2 penlights are included and can easily be replaced when empty.
- Signal flashes when energy drops below 30%. The 2wayFix still functions but replacement of penlights is highly recommended.